Effective date: 2023-09-28
Updated on: 2024-01-31
References and links to third party websites are outside our area of responsibility. Any responsibility for these websites is declined. Access to and use of these websites is at the user's own risk.
If you have registered for our newsletter with your email address, we will store and use your email address to send you our newsletter with information and advertising about us until you have unsubscribed from our newsletter.
For our newsletter service, we use the third-party service HubSpot. Your email address is stored permanently at HubSpot until you have unsubscribed from receiving the newsletter and it is deleted by us.
In the newsletter, we use so-called tracking pixels. This allows us to make a statistical evaluation of the success of the newsletter. Based on the embedded tracking pixel, HuggyStudio may see if and when an e-mail was opened by a data subject, and which links contained in the e-mail were called up by the data subject.Such personal data collected via the tracking pixel contained in the newsletters will be stored and analyzed by the controller.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. To do so, please use the contact options provided below.
We would like to point out that the data collected and used via HubSpot is stored and processed on computers in the USA. By agreeing to receive our newsletter, you declare your consent to this. Your e-mail address will not be passed on to third parties in any other way.
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.huggystudio.com collects the
* Usage Data
* Mobile Number
* Social Media Profile
* Payment Information
Usage Data includes the following:
* Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of access
https://www.huggystudio.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
https://www.huggystudio.com may use your information for the following purposes:
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
* To contact you. HuggyStudio AG will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products,
services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
* To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
* Marketing and promotional initiatives. HuggyStudio AG will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
* Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise
used on the website.
HuggyStudio AG will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
* With your consent. HuggyStudio AG will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
* For transfers of business. Your information will be shared in the event of connection, negotiation, merger, sale of business assets, financing, or
acquisition of all or a portion of our business with another company.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only
for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal
information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
* Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
* Improving our Service. Your information might be shared with third-party service providers in order to improve our Service and/or interactions with
* Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar
* Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
* Improving targeted advertising campaigns. HuggyStudio AG partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
If you choose to provide such information during registration or otherwise, you are giving HuggyStudio AG permission to use, share, and store that information
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
We use the Google Tag Manager on our website. Through this service, website tags can be managed via an interface. The Google Tag Manager only implements tags. No cookies are set and no personal data is collected. The Google Tag Manager triggers other tags that may collect data. The Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it remains in place for all tracking tags, insofar as these are implemented with the Google Tag Manager. More information about the Google Tag Manager can be found at the following link: https://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
certain functions. Cookies that are required for the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need to be
approved before they can be set in the browser.
For the provision of our services, for the purpose of contacting us and for improving the user experience, we use third-party cookies.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used
properly without strictly necessary cookies.
* Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly
identify a certain visitor.
* Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be
used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
* Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Each time you connect to the web server, the server of our web hosting provider Webflow stores the anonymized IP address. This is a measure to prevent brute force attacks and other spam attacks. The IP address is shortened during anonymization and cannot provide any information about the exact connection.
We are present on social media platforms and other online platforms in order to communicate with interested persons and to provide information about our online offer. In doing so, personal data may also be processed outside of Switzerland and the European Economic Area (EEA) including the European Union (EU) and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
The General Terms and Conditions (GTC), data protection declarations and other provisions of the individual operators of such online platforms also apply in each case. These provisions inform in particular about the rights of data subjects, which include in particular the right to information.
We take appropriate and suitable technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection and, in particular, data security. However, despite such measures, the processing of personal data on the Internet can always have security gaps. We can therefore not guarantee absolute data security.
Access to our online offer is via transport encryption (SSL / TLS with HTTPS).
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.huggystudio.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of
the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own
HuggyStudio AG is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we
recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to copyright. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are not permitted. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should the user nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, the author requests that he or she be notified accordingly. Upon becoming aware of any infringement, such content will be removed immediately.
Data subjects whose personal data we process have the rights under Swiss data protection law. These include the right to information as well as the right to correction, deletion or blocking of the processed personal data.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: HuggyStudio AG
Address: Bühlstrasse 39, 3012 Bern, Switzerland